Expat Tax Planning Home
Expatriate tax problems
Life insurance - income tax
Canadian tax creditExpat tax servicesTax preparation services Non-Resident B2B Corporate stuctureCanadian expatriates Tax Planning Avoid Double TaxationCanadian Tax Planning Become a Non-Resident Canadian Non-Resident Provincial residency statusIncome Tax PreparationInternational TaxationVoluntary DisclosureErroneous AssessmentsOverseas employment tax credit


Expat Tax Planning

Ottawa-Hull Gatineau Office
By Appointment Only  :

Main Office-BROSSARD
6, Place du Commerce,
Suite 203
Brossard (Quebec) Canada J4W 3J9

Telephone: (450) 672-1333
Fax: (450) 672-2470
Toll Free: 1 (866) 411-1333
Email: info@expat-tax.ca

We serve all clientele in Quebec, Canada and the World.




Overseas employment and Canadian tax credit

Income tax return and Canadian resident and non resident citizens working abroad or conducting overseas activities under contract or sub contract - employee and employer

Are you one of the numerous Canadian citizens working overseas who wants to know what consequences on income tax overseas employment implies?

Have you been sent by your employer to work abroad or do you conduct overseas activities under contract or sub-contract?

Are you are entitled to an overseas employment tax credit in your Canadian tax return?

Do you wish to avoid a bad surprise such as having to pay income tax to the Canada Revenue Agency, Revenue Quebec and in the country where you work?

Not only can Expat Tax Planning answer all these questions, but we can also file your income tax return even if you work abroad.

Our team helps expatriates with income tax matters before, during and after their stay abroad.

For more information and for a confidential consultation, please contact:

Tel. : (450) 672-1333

Fax : (450) 672-2470

Toll free : 1 (866) 411-1333
E-mail :

Expat Tax Planning is an affiliated company of :
Défenseurs Fiscaux MC

“We solve tax problems…
… one satisfied client at a time.″


© 2016 - Expat Tax Planning.

Is there an existing income tax credit for a Canadian citizen working overseas or abroad on foreign income? Where must a Canadian working overseas pay the income tax in Canada or in the other country where he she works and how must he file his income tax return and is there an overseas employment or tax credit or tax deduction? What are the fiscal or tax consequences for a Canadian resident working overseas or abroad? What are the effects or implications on income tax for an employee being sent to work abroad or overseas by his employer? Does a Canadian working overseas have to pay income tax in both countries in Canada and in the other country where he works? Is there any tax or fiscal agreement between Canada and another country to avoid paying income tax in each country while working abroad or overseas? What are the tax rulings concerning people working overseas in exploration for or exploitation of petroleum, natural gas, minerals, mining industry, or other similar natural resources, in construction, installation, agricultural or engineering activity, under contract with the United Nations (UN), activity or work performed to obtain a contract or sub-contract, tax return for employee sent abroad by employer to perform duties overseas tax credit tax deduction avoid double taxation. Overseas employment tax credit for Canadians working overseas or abroad

Montréal - Québec - Canada